Thursday, October 15, 2009

College.

College is not what I had expected it to be. Yes it is time consuming but overall it is easy. The Math class could be past by a monkey, the Computer Science is the most time consuming but easy all the same. My Basic Electric for HVAC and Refrigeration Principles are by far the two fun classes that I have. I did not know that the College that I attend is (as some people have said) one of the top five A/C programs in the nation. There is so much to learn from this program it is amazing. I was told (and it was true five years ago) that I would know more then the instructors in some things with my two and a half years in the field. But five years have changed the program. It is amazing now.
As far as other news go, there has been very little else going on. Another date marking that on which I was born has past. I am now considered to be twenty. (What ever "considered" means...I will leave that to you to decide.) I have started reading some books by Tom Clancy. Though I enjoy them I must also say that they are a little rough around the edges, and could do with some editing. I have only read Tom Clancy's EndWar by Michele Davids completely but am almost done with Without Remorse. EndWar not being part of the main line of books in the Clancy Universe I read first as I waited to get the before mentioned Without Remorse which is the first book chronologically. EndWar I enjoyed a lot. It was short but action packed not at all in the style of Tom Clancy though. However I would still recommend younger people asking their parents before reading EndWar or ANY other of Tom Clancy's works. Also if you would like to read EndWar, I would recommend first playing EndWar the game for X-box 360 or PC. The game was made first and has a lot of story line laid down that the book builds on.
Anyway I need to get to bed. I just thought I would update y'all let you know that I did not get to close to a NLE that I would not be returning from. (see last post.)

Robert L.