Sunday, May 3, 2009

Halo.

The other day I played Halo 3 over X-box live with some good friends of ours the East. I had been anticipating playing with them for the past couple of days ever since we had started planning the match. My littlest sister joined me on my side, and on the East side Jay, Savannah and Daniel set up shop. The first game we played was a team slayer, with Rebecca (my littlest sister) and I on a team against the East. Much to my surprise we won the first game. Jay then won an infection match we played, we then changed up the teams for a team slayer match again. This time Daniel and I won against Jay and the girls. Jay won another infection match easily. I then won a Juggernaut round by the skin of my teeth as jay was only a few shy of winning him self. Again Jay dominated in an infection game. Finally we added a twist to the Team Slayer. Jay and I were on a team against the younger three...the catch was we could only use pistols, the other could use any gun they chose. Needless to say it took a long time...but in the end Jay and came out on top.

11 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

: P LOL!

Rebecca said...

That really was a lot of fun playing! And that last match was great! Being able to kill you repeatedly was real treat! :) I hope we can set up some more matches soon. :D

Your little sis,
Rebecca Marie

Big-Dog said...

And maybe some RS Vegas would be fun next time as well.

Robert L. said...

Yes we need to try that out. Only thing is I am not sure if you can get Guest to sign in on Rainbow Six. I think I tried it once.

Robert L.

Big-Dog said...

Darn...I thought you could in T-Hunt style. Whats your fav weapon choices?

Robert L. said...

I can't remember what it is call. It in basically a bunch of numbers. But I like the rifle scope. You can have slit screens I know...But I think with RB6V 1 you could not sign in another live account as a guest. I will have to double check that though.

SavannahLynn said...

that was lots of fun!!! we'll have to do that again sometime!

Robert L. said...

I am calling y'all as soon as I finish this comment to see if y'all can play tonight. And we did have a lot of fun...Calvin should be able to join this time too.
Oh, and welcome to the Pitcher of Record.

Robert L.

Big-Dog said...

Meh...We must have missed your call...

Robert L. said...

Yes you did...Both of them. Anyhow...how about tonight?

fgy299 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.