Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A perfect day.

Today is a day that has been remember by many over the years. Oct. 8. Most people celebrate it, and a few disdain it. But either way you look at it, there is something spacial about. No matter what side you are on. It was something that only happened once. And what accrued that Oct. 8 will sound down the corridors of history! And on that day, Oct 8, The man and the hour were about to meet. See it here. (If the link did not work, please read about it on the comments. Thank you.)

6 comments:

Robert L. said...

Okay, as for y'all that thought that I was talking about my birthday I am sorry to disappoint. If you did not get the link to work, it was about Don Larsen's Perfect game that he throw on the 8th of Oct. It was in the World Series and against the cross town rivals, the Dodgers, which made it even more impressive. And as for those that disdain the day well that would be the Dodgers' fans them selves.

Robert L.

Chap in the fedora said...

Yankees? Did that guy's shirt say 'Yankees'?! :P
Oh well, I see that I scored a 50 on your 'friends test' thing...guess I don't know you too well! :P :)

-Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

Oooops!
Sorry, I was posted as my brother!
Well, now you know who I am.

-ROSE

Robert L. said...

Yes it said Yankees. And thus the reason that some people disdained the day. Despite there name they have had some really good players that I can respect as individual players. But I can not think of a reason that would ever make me want the Yankees to win. Well maybe if they were playing Boston.

Robert L. said...

Oh, and on the test, I did make it a little abstract on some of those questions. The only answer you got wrong that you probably should of know was the one about my middle names. You said my middle names were Robert Lewis. They Lewis Dabney. Robert Lewis Dabney Martinez is my full name. Although I may have worded that question a little odd. I noticed that I had some spelling errors in at least two questions.

Robert L.D.

Hannah Leigh said...

That is one long name. :D
Well, I tried! :D

-Rose