Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged.

Well it had to happen sooner or later. I would get tagged in the end, one way or the other. Thank you Jessica! :) Now I need to post six things that I have learned in the past month. And then tag six other people. So here we go.

1. I have learned how to diagnose a circuit board failure on a AUX363624 Goodmen airhandler.
2. I have learned how to play an instrument. (It is called the X-box 360.)
3. I have learned how to deal with customers when my boss is not around. (And believe me, when a customer thinks he is right, there is only one way to change his mind. Show him he is not. Telling him does not work.)
4. I have learned a lot about the stock market.
5. I have learned not to post comments on pink blogs. (Hannah.)
6. And that I am not any good at story writing, and am about to scrap the past two years of it.

Okay, now for the people I am going to tag.

1. Yeoryia.
2. Jay East.
3. Jennifer Marks.
4. Josiah Candler.
5. Joahnna Martinez.
6. Lauren East.


Robert L.D.

9 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

Hey, now just hold on a minute...does this mean that you're not going to leave a comment any more?!

In Christ,
~Rose

Sierra said...

Hey I found your blog! :) I really hope we'll be able to visit y'all sometime, but it'll probably be more at the end of the year...Oh, and get your ping-pong paddle ready, cause I'm ready to play! :)

Robert L. said...

Hannah, Since when did learning that something was a bad idea stop me from doing it? I will still post comments. But then you could change your back ground.

Sierra, Thanks for visiting. And you know me...When it comes to ping pong, I was born ready.

Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

Um, I'm NOT changing my background! :)
Besides, I had a girl agree that it wasn't pink, it was 'rose' colored! :) :P

In Christ,
~Rose

Robert L. said...

I think Jeremy is getting to you. When was the last time you went to a doctor? Rose colored? Well now that can be yellow, white, red, pink ect.


Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

AHEM! Rose colored is a mixture of colors...i.e. pink is a mixture of red and white, resulting in either a colored whit or a lighter pink, which ever way you prefer to call it.
My blog is a mixture of several 'rose' colors along with a few random ones, which results in a 'pink/rosie' color...so there.:)

In Christ,
~Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

BTW, just for the record, last week I only got to tag 5 people and I was supposed to tag 6 people...so guess what?
TAG! YOU'RE IT! :)
I'll be easy on you and just have you answer three questions:
1.What's your favorite movie?
2.What did you have for breakfast this morning?
3.How good are you at ping-pong?!
(of course, I think I already know that one...)

In Christ,
~Rose

Robert L. said...

"...or a lighter pink, which ever way you prefer to call it." Okay I call it lighter pink. But then your blog does not have light colors so it will have to be pink. With a few subjective colors thrown in here and there. Face it...Your blog is pink. But then there is nothing wrong with that...your girl, girls are supposed like pink. Or rose color, whatever you want to pass it off as.
Alright, I guess I can answer the questions, but I just tagged everyone else I know so I will have to punt on that one.

Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

Alright, it's a light pink. :)
You don't have to worry about tagging anyone else, that's OK.

TTYL
In Christ,
~Rose (LIGHT pink!!!:)