Friday, October 3, 2008

Update.

Three out of four postseason sets are going the way I want them to. As y'all already know the Twins lost to the White Sox in the 163 game of the season. It is hard when you play that many games to be watching come Oct. and the playoffs. But that has left me free to pull for the Rays. And they have responded. Beating up on the White Sox in the First two games. They only need to win three to advance to the next round. Other sets such as the Dodgers at the Cubs has gone the Dodgers' way in the first two games, and the Phillies have gone up on the Brewers 2-0. The one that is going against me so far is the Angles and Red Sox. The Red Sox won the first game and right now have a 5-2 lead in the second game. Thus the Baseball update comes to an end.

I will try to think of something to post that is not baseball next time. I know that a lot of y'all are being patient while I carry on in this baseball high.

Robert L.

1 comment:

Hannah Leigh said...

Yes, very patient! :D

-Rose