Saturday, October 18, 2008

Second tag.

Alright now I have been tagged twice. As for everyone that I tagged before you will have to scroll down to the next post to find out the rules. But now on to this one.

1.What's your favorite movie? I do not really have one. But I like the movie Cromwell a lot.
2.What did you have for breakfast this morning? Breakfast Pizza.
3.How good are you at ping-pong? Well I've won five straight titles at the Family Conference in Bluefield V.A. And am second only to my pastor at my church. I think that puts me somewhere above so-so.

And I have already tagged everyone that I know so I am punting. No tags.

8 comments:

Hannah Leigh said...

I already knew that you were VERY good at Ping-Pong...your name is spoken in hushed whispers around the campus when a tournament is about to begin...and the sky goes dark...and lightening starts to crash...and everyone soon turns fearful...Robert is at the tournament table!!! :P :)

In Christ,
~Rose

Robert L. said...

Well now that is something I can quote. But really I still have room to improve. And I expect to.


Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

Good! :)
(I just wish I could get good enough at it and beat you!:)

In Christ,
~Rose

Sierra said...

Rose, You'll have to be pretty good to do that! :) Last year Robert and I were on a team against Calvin and my brother Josiah, and we beat them, I'm not sure what the score was, do you know Robert??

Anyway, those are the days I will never forget...:)

Robert L. said...

Well sort of. It was close in one of the games. But we doubled them up in the final. 21-10 or 21-11.

Hannah Leigh said...

I don't really like Ping-Pong anyway, just want to beat him in SOMETHING!!!! :D

In Christ,
~Rose

Marks of Faith said...

I like your movie choice... : )

Robert L. said...

Well I never have beaten you in anything...Have I. Or were you on that one team in Frisbee that my team picked apart that one year. I know you were on my team once...But were you not on that one team that was blasted 6-1. Maybe not...I do not remember. But like I have said in the past...I am up to playing any sport...with one exception. Hopscotch. I do not know how to play hopscotch. I am bad at it and never want to get good at it.

Robert L.