Monday, April 13, 2009

Call to paddles!

This week the "Table of Pain" will heat up as Pastor Otis and I take on a father-son team that Pastor Otis meet while playing tennis. Pastor Otis invited them over to the church to play ping-pong and then deiced to call me in so we can play doubles. The scouting reports on the father and son are not what I would call complete, but they are clear. These guys are good. That is all that I was told by Pastor Otis. In preparation for the showdown if dusted off the table at my house and played with my brother this evening. Right now it looks as though the match will take place on Friday. Hopefully this will spur us on to start playing tournaments again...anyway I just thought I would post about something other then baseball for once this month.


Robert L.

5 comments:

John Calvin said...

You not only dusted off your paddle, you dusted me off too! What can I say? Next time? Oops, I just infringed on the Cubs copyright.

John Calvin

Sierra said...

OOOOh, wish I could be there! That sounds like fun! We *really* need to get ourselves a ping-pong table, then I could play to my hearts content!

Hope you all have a good time! :)

Big-Dog said...

Go Boogie!!! (that's how you spell it right?)

Rachel said...

nice, sounds like a lot of fun!!! Have a good time!!!

Robert L. said...

Sierra, Y'all really should get one.

Big-Dog, I guess that is how it would be spelled.

Rachel, When comes to ping-pong I always have fun. Thanks.

Robert L.