Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do you get it?

A man is woken up in the middle of the night by his wife.
"Honey? If I died would you remarry?"
"What?" He asked half asleep. She repeats the question. And this time he gets it. "What type of question is that at 2:00 A.M.?" But when asked a third time he answers the question. "Well I am still young... I guess I might." A few seconds later he is asked another question.
"Honey? If you remarry would you let your new wife wear my cloths?" He groans and put his pillow over his head. But his wife ask him again. So he answers.
"I guess there would not be any reason to spend more money on new cloths, so...yes." He almost falls asleep again when he hears his wife again.
"Honey? Just one more question. Would you let her drive my sports car?"
"NO!" He answered.
"But why? If you let her wear my cloths why not drive my car?"
"That just it. If she was already wearing your cloths, she could not drive your car."
"Hows that?" She asked puzzled.
"Because she could not drive in a straight jacket."

13 comments:

Marks of Faith said...

That's bad Robert!!!!! : ) Did you come up with that on your own?

Hannah Leigh said...

Yes, that was bad! :)

-Rose

Robert L. said...

Well I did not really come up with the whole thing by myself. I heard something similar and I just put it in my own words and made some modifications to it. And as for it being bad...well...I thought it was kind of good myself.

Robert L.

Marks of Faith said...

Well R.L., It's bad in a funny sort of way.

I'll ask you about this again in about five years! ; )

Jennifer

Hannah Leigh said...

Haha. That's funny. :D

-Rose

Robert L. said...

Five years? What happens in five years? Besides C.Lee's contract runs out with the Astros, I really cannot think of anything that is important five year from now.

Hannah Leigh said...

My guess is that you won't remember it! :D

-Rose

Robert L. said...

Well I had considered that Rose. But then if we were going off that theory, Jennifer would not remember by that time as well. Thus my utter confusion. And then say I did forget it and she did not...what then? She reminds me and I remember? :) Maybe I would post it on my blog a second time forgetting that I had already posted it. But with a five year span there would be nothing wrong with that. Oh, well I am blabbing now. :)

Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

Hm. You have a point, Robert. :)

-Rose

P.S. Don't we ALL blab at times???:D

Robert L. said...

Yes, but some more often then others.

Hannah Leigh said...

*Thinks reflectively*
That's true! :D

-Rose

Robert L. said...

I was not going to say it. But you did, so now I do not have to. :)


Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

Harr harr! I'm dieing of laughter! :D

-Rose