Friday, September 26, 2008

My thoughts on your Votes.

This is a post on the last two polls that I had up on my blog. The first one "If you were joining a Medieval army, what would you like to be?" Well two of y'all went with horsemen and two for the archers and just one for the swordsmen. I was not surprised that the spearmen did not get a vote. Seeing as though the spearman's main purpose was to kill the horse that the rider was on, and I know for the most part that the followers of my blog love horses. I am not sure who voted swordsmen...It was kind of a surprise. Archers as I suspected was also a favorite pick.
However the second poll was not so popular. To which I have two words. "GOOGLE IT!"
"What is Bobby Thomson's famous three run homer call?" The shot heard around the world. As much as I do not like the Giants, I must say that this is one of my favorite moments in baseball history.
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/player/mp_tpl_3_1.jsp?w=/library/open/moments/bbm_51reg_100351_bknnyg_350.wmv&vid=7808&pid=gen_video&cid=mlb&v=2
This is a link to the recap of that moment, for any of y'all that are interested. You may have to download an advanced video setting but it should not take to long.

No comments: