Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hurricanes.

No we are not in any danger. We may lose power for a day. A tree might break. No need to fear. Just a reminder we are not in Corpus Christi, we are in Robstwon. The only thing that I am worried about right now is if the hurricane hits Houston. They might have to move the Astros game to another ball park. And with out the home field advantage...Gulp! We will see how things work out.

But there is no need for concern yet, we are taking every precaution to make sure nothing turns out worse then what I am making it out to be. So the boards go up on the house tomorrow, the chickens will have a place built for them in the garage, anything that might move an inch during 100 MPH winds is being secured. So like I said...We will be fine...in the end.



Robert L.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

GOOD GRIEF ROBERT!!! And you said I exaggerate things! It aint that bad we are not going to have 100MPH winds Ike is going north of us! And the last thing I am worried about is the Astros having to move to anther ball park. I am more worried about the people who stay.

Robert L. said...

Reread the post Rebecca. I said "...anything that might move an inch during 100 MPH winds is being secured...." I never said that it would be necessary. You see. Good and don't you forget it.

Robert L.

Hannah Leigh said...

Ah, brothers and sister...
Oh, and I must say, I do agree with Rebecca...I'm definitely more concerned about the people that stay! :D

*Thinks to self* Wow, 'this Ike fellow sounds like a dangerous person'...:D

-Rose

Hannah Leigh said...

Oops! Sorry, forgot the "S" on "sister"! :P

-Rose